Margarines for puff pastry are used in confectionery and baking industries. They are specially created for the dough layering in the manufacture of semi-finished products for puff pastry, croissants, yeast and yeast-free dough.
- High lift of the final products;
- A clear separation of the layers during baking;
- Pleasant creamy flavor and aroma of the finished product;
- No need to mix with the flour;
- The dough remains pliable when cooled between the rolling stages (yeast and yeast-free dough).
- Before using, margarine needs to be tempered at 16-20 °С;
- The layering is obtained by multiple folding and rolling process, as well as existence of fat layer between the dough layers;
- Finished products have a good height.
Puff pastry margarine, 82%
|Puff pastry margarine, 80%
Puff pastry margarine, 72%
|Fat content, % min.||82||80||72|
|Moisture & Volatile matters, % max.||17,8||19,8||27,8|
|Salt value, % max.||1,5||1,5||1,5|
|Acid value, °К max||2,5||2,5||2,5|
|Peroxide value, mmol ½ О/kg, max.||2||2||2|
|Melting point, °C||38-46||38-46||38-46|
|SFC at 20 °С, %||40-50||40-50||40-50|
|* Specifications are standard. Customization is possible based on customer’s requirements.|
*** All puff pastry margarines have convenient packaging – layers/blocks of 2 kg, each layer wrapped in parchment and put in a handy little box of 10 kg convenient for usage.
Advices from our technologists
Problems in the process of puff pastry cooking
Causes & solutions